JANGORENDER for AfterEffects
JANGORENDER - Instructions
- Add your "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects\Support Files" or equivalent to your environment variables.
- set up your After-Effects render-settings with "Skip Existing Files" checked on.
- save your project (save without subfolders, sorry!)
- open the Ae project with Jangorender.exe
- enter how many frames to render. (also how it knows to stop)
- enter how many instances. (please consider your workstation limits)
- Begin Rendering!!!
- To stop the render you must force-quit the "JANGORENDER" process first.
JANGORENDER.exe was made by encapsulating a powershell script into an executable with PS2EXE. This may pose some security issues for some systems, please refer to the script at github. read more on the security issues for ps2exe here.
More tools and freebies coming soon!